This application is solely to perform work using the Mini Work Order and Tapping Permit Process for connections to public water and sanitary sewer.

Contractors must be licensed (GF09 or GF98) to perform work on public water and sanitary sewer infrastructure and must register with the Water Authority. To register, the contractor must have a Water Authority “CONTRACTOR’S WATER AND SEWER TAPPING BOND” and fill out the Contractor’s Registration Application below.

Edwin Bergeron, 505.818.1640
Grant Magnanelli, 505.289.3404

Contractor Registration Form


This helps us prevent spam, thank you.