Respondents to this Request for Proposals (RFP) must adhere to the following proposal outline.
Failure to adhere to this outline format, or failure to provide all items listed under each topic, may result in lower evaluation scores by theSelection Advisory Committee members.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
- Provide the name, address of respondent, and telephone number of the respondent, and, if a consulting firm, when the firm was established.
- Provide the number of employees, technical disciplines, registrations, and registration numbers for the employees to be involved in the project.
- Indicate where the services are to be performed.
II. PROJECT TEAM MEMBERS
- Provide an organization plan for the management of the project.
- Identify all sub-consultants to be used on the project.
- Provide qualifications of the project team members shown in the organization plan, including registration and membership in professional organizations.
- Provide any unique knowledge of key team members relevant to the project.
III. RESPONDENT EXPERIENCE
- Describe previous projects of a similar nature, including client contact (with phone numbers), the year services were provided, construction cost (if applicable), and a narrative description of how they relate to this project.
- Provide examples of project manager's experience within the past five (5) years that serve to demonstrate the Project Manager’s knowledge of Albuquerque Bernalillo County Water Utility Authority procedures.
IV. TECHNICAL APPROACH
- Describe respondent's understanding of the project scope.
- Describe how the respondent plans to perform the services required by the project scope.
- Describe specialized problem solving required in any phase of the project.
V. COST CONTROL
- Describe cost control and cost estimating techniques to be used for the project.
- Provide comparisons of bid award amounts to final cost estimates for projects designed by the respondent during the past two (2) years. The consultant may provide justification for any discrepancies that may exist with this information.
Provide all required Forms:
- Agreement and Insurance Certification form (mandatory)
- Campaign Contribution Disclosure form (mandatory)
- Firm Consolidation form (mandatory)
- Resident Business Certification, if applicable (non-mandatory)
- Resident Veteran Business Certification, if applicable (non-mandatory)
- Acknowledgement of Addenda if Applicable (mandatory)
- Pay Equity Reporting Form (mandatory)
- Pay Equity Preference (non-mandatory)
- Principal in Responsible Charge/NM Licensed Engineer Compliance Form (mandatory)